2007 - New Spy Pic!

i need one i need one. looks like my living exspce for college is goin to goo up so i might have to take out a 10K student loan for next year ;)!

i think its time to look for 06 model or 05 holdover . was thinking of snowchecking a new sled not anymore. makes my srx look even sexier. :2strokes:

I'm really liking the grey phazer minus the windshield. I think were still in store for another model, I dont think we've seen the sno x sled model yet. Neither of them look like the sled blaze was riding.

I'm gonna have to see some better pictures, because right now, well I don't want to get in trouble, I don't think it looks very good, anybody hungry for ants? what motor is in it?

I think I want to whack it with a fly-swatter. Did a bunch of people complain about the Apex windshields being to low or something? I bet it would pretty cool with a low black windscreen on it. I hope it has a big motor.

that amsnow pic looks better, but it is still right up there as the ugliest thing on snow. my viper is officially a classic, they arent making nice looking sleds anymore. noone is. at all lol!

Theres a pic on the 2007 line-up thread, Blue and without the windy. Looks pretty sweet!!Click on the pic and you get different profiles.

FlakeSnow said:
Wonder where I'd put the MI registration decals? :p

How about on the 4 foot windshield...lol

The support brackets for the windshields look ridiculous. :(

03viperguy said:
that amsnow pic looks better, but it is still right up there as the ugliest thing on snow. my viper is officially a classic, they arent making nice looking sleds anymore. noone is. at all lol!

I don't even know if ugly is a strong enough word for these things.

I.M.O. They haven't made a sled with Clean Lines since 96 so, as they progress I suppose you have to over look style and realise it's all about what works in the real world ? ! ?

Back