2007 - New Spy Pic!

yamma07.JPG

You can tell the quality level of the phazer is much better then that of doo just by looking at the two. The doo is alot cheaper new but the phazer seems to target a definite new class of snowmobile riders. It's a revolutionary new sled. Ski doo made the freestyle just for something cheap in the line up, nothing at all special with it.

these things look so sweet i want one might have to sell the sx and buy one next year lol wish i new all the specs :4STroke:

This sled is obviously not for speed demons. But for trail riding it could be awesome. 80HP isn't bad if it has good torque. Plus that 16" rear will probably be spectacular in the rough. Granted, it won't do 100 MPH, but for a rider like me....that is just fine. I like the acceleration and rarely crest 70 MPH.

One thing is for sure....this sled is generating a lot of talk everywhere and WILL change snowmobiling as we know it. I'm sure someone will wrangle a 3 holer in this next year to see what it is.....turbo are probably already on the way as well.

I'm sure someone will wrangle a 3 holer in this next year to see what it is

lost me there... care to explain what u meant?

ccrider said:
This sled is obviously not for speed demons. But for trail riding it could be awesome. 80HP isn't bad if it has good torque. Plus that 16" rear will probably be spectacular in the rough. Granted, it won't do 100 MPH, but for a rider like me....that is just fine. I like the acceleration and rarely crest 70 MPH.

One thing is for sure....this sled is generating a lot of talk everywhere and WILL change snowmobiling as we know it. I'm sure someone will wrangle a 3 holer in this next year to see what it is.....turbo are probably already on the way as well.

I agree,,,,we have fun on our 56hp stock PZII!!!!!!!

so 80 should haul A** for a kid.

Back